Me and my Mom in Vancouver

Me and my Mom in Vancouver

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coming back to the world of blogging

Hey everyone,

it has been awhile since I have written on this thing, I have been busy with school and training, and I just sometimes forget. School has been going good, first year Human Kinetics is almost drawing to a close, feels good, this is my 2nd year in university, I feel super old right being 21 in a sea of 18 year olds. The only course I seem to struggle with is Biology.



Training wise, has been going great, I have had a few minor setbacks with holidays and trips, but other than that I feel like I have been improving alot. My swimming has been improving alot getting my swim down to 35s per 50m which has been feeling great. My running has been iffy lately due to the fact of the winter season and treadmill work, but I have been trying to keep myself at a certain standard, and I have been keeping my form which is good allowing me to sprint out. My biking hasnt changed even though I havent been able to get back out on the road yet, but I still feel very strong, and all I need is to get back on the road and start biking with the sunday group again.



Another issue in my life I have discovered is the fact that I have been single for quite a long time now. I think it is taken a toll on my life, in a way that at some points I feel depressed about being reminded about being single, such as this valentines day, the day that all singles dread, it made me just full out hate the day. I feel that looking for relationship is very tough in life, and you have to look for someone that would mesh with your personaility and has similar likes and dislikes. But I feel it has been very hard to find someone that meshes well with me. Also the fact that I fail at talking to girls comes into view, I hate being shy. I feel it has to happen sooner or later I guess.



Anyways that was just a little rant and blowing of steam about some personal demons, but other than that I have been good. I have to start looking to where I am going to live next year, it will be off-campus of course, and it will be with my dog cole for which I will love. I am not sure who and where I am living next year. There are plans for a 5 person house, but that will only happen if we can find one that is close to campus, and has 5 bedrooms. If not, then I am not sure where.



Well thanks for reading, and I apologize for the personal rant, but I just kinda needed to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment