Me and my Mom in Vancouver

Me and my Mom in Vancouver

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23/2010

Hello everyone,
I am very happy with my new team and support at add activity, they are a great and fun group of people and they are very athletic and supportive. I am very excited to continue my training with them and hopefully pull off some better results at Bala.

We had another open water swim, and I lead the pack which I am very happy about, after that we had a bike training route, in which I also lead the pack I think things are starting to get put together smoothly and I am enjoying it.

I just got a sponsorship deal with base performance, which is a sport supplement company, and I am very happy with it. It is only the silver package with a discount, but I can work myself up, I will have to get some of their gear in order to show off my new sponsor.

This is just a short post but thanks for reading and GO ITALY!!! in the world cup we all know they will repeat lol just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment